Sermon: The Uneven Leadership of Moses
As I mentioned in my last post, I had the opportunity to preach yesterday. I was able to speak on Moses and contrast his attempted leadership in Exodus 2 with his reluctance in Exodus 3-4. The audio begins with the special music, and the mic doesn’t click on right away, but hold on, the sound gets better. You can listen to the player below, or download the sermon here.
About futonreformerI am a pastor in the PCA serving in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a sixth generation Tampa native and I love the Rays and Bucs!
- Got my tickets to @dashboardmusic in March. Now if they could convince @fsfofficial to drive across the state to open for them 🤔🙏🏼🙏🏼 1 day ago
- RT @timkellernyc: The problem Christians and non-Christians both have: we think we really know what Christianity is about. 2 days ago
- @scientifictionZ Yeah. This was why season 1 wasn’t great. They didn’t realize how great the cast was as an ensembl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I got, like, waayyy to emotionally involved with this video. twitter.com/ArthurGotJokes… 6 days ago
- @derrick_dp @citychurchstp @StonehouseFL A solid pick to round out the first round to be sure. Stay tuned for what… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago