The Kingdom Table: Luke 14:1-24
In Luke 14 Jesus heals a man and then turns and teaches two parables to the crowd gathered at a Pharisees house. Jesus does an incredible job laying bare the self-righteousness of those gathered for the dinner. In this sermon, our self-righteousness is challenged by the bread and wine on the communion table. To download the sermon, click here or just listen using the player below.
About futonreformerI am a pastor in the PCA serving in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a sixth generation Tampa native and I love the Rays and Bucs!
- RT @KristinaLuca: I cannot stress enough how important it is you watch this gorilla bathe-dancing to maniac. By @bobhagh https://t.co/e15f9… 3 days ago
- @WrestlingPastor @scientifictionZ and @yzbass this account is relevant to your interest. 6 days ago
- Apparently I've been doing the twitter thing for 8 years. I'm sill unsure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Amazon just paid 13.7 billion for 6 apples, a jar of mustard, and a bar of goats milk soap from Whole Foods. Did I read that right? 1 week ago
- @Hipster_TE Assistant *to the* regional amendment. Fixed that for you. 1 week ago