The Kingdom Table: Luke 14:1-24
In Luke 14 Jesus heals a man and then turns and teaches two parables to the crowd gathered at a Pharisees house. Jesus does an incredible job laying bare the self-righteousness of those gathered for the dinner. In this sermon, our self-righteousness is challenged by the bread and wine on the communion table. To download the sermon, click here or just listen using the player below.
About futonreformerI am a pastor in the PCA serving in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a sixth generation Tampa native and I love the Rays and Bucs!
- @draysbay @theapostleGH This article is pretty well balanced and may give you a glimmer of hope. It did for me. 15 hours ago
- @bobby_griffith We just got our son a knock-off penny board (22). It’s great to learn the basic mechanics on and yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- @samuelharden I was once told by a man in a bowtie that “Roberts Rules is courtesy codified”. It was the most south… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @melba_toasty The music and tone of amnesty was my fav. 1 day ago
- @samuelharden There is a third type...those who know most of its details by heart. 1 day ago