The Kingdom Table: Luke 14:1-24
In Luke 14 Jesus heals a man and then turns and teaches two parables to the crowd gathered at a Pharisees house. Jesus does an incredible job laying bare the self-righteousness of those gathered for the dinner. In this sermon, our self-righteousness is challenged by the bread and wine on the communion table. To download the sermon, click here or just listen using the player below.
About futonreformerI am a pastor in the PCA serving in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a sixth generation Tampa native and I love the Rays and Bucs!
- Got my tickets to @dashboardmusic in March. Now if they could convince @fsfofficial to drive across the state to open for them 🤔🙏🏼🙏🏼 1 day ago
- RT @timkellernyc: The problem Christians and non-Christians both have: we think we really know what Christianity is about. 2 days ago
- @scientifictionZ Yeah. This was why season 1 wasn’t great. They didn’t realize how great the cast was as an ensembl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I got, like, waayyy to emotionally involved with this video. twitter.com/ArthurGotJokes… 6 days ago
- @derrick_dp @citychurchstp @StonehouseFL A solid pick to round out the first round to be sure. Stay tuned for what… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago