John 16:25-33 I’m Telling You One Last Time
Last summer while I was on vacation at my folks house in Tampa, I was invited to preach at Westtown Community Church (PCA). It was a great time to speak at a church where a number of my friends and family attend and to have a chance to open the Word in my hometown. As I began to prepare I was lead to the passage in the upper room where Jesus tells His disciples, “Take heart, I have overcome the world”. As I studied the text, I realized more and more how little the disciples understood even on the eve of the crucifixion. This sermon is an examination of what exactly faith is. It looks at faith in the face of problems we just can’t seem to see around. You can by clicking here.
About futonreformerI am a pastor in the PCA serving in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a sixth generation Tampa native and I love the Rays and Bucs!
- @draysbay @theapostleGH This article is pretty well balanced and may give you a glimmer of hope. It did for me. 15 hours ago
- @bobby_griffith We just got our son a knock-off penny board (22). It’s great to learn the basic mechanics on and yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- @samuelharden I was once told by a man in a bowtie that “Roberts Rules is courtesy codified”. It was the most south… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @melba_toasty The music and tone of amnesty was my fav. 1 day ago
- @samuelharden There is a third type...those who know most of its details by heart. 1 day ago