John 16:25-33 I’m Telling You One Last Time
Last summer while I was on vacation at my folks house in Tampa, I was invited to preach at Westtown Community Church (PCA). It was a great time to speak at a church where a number of my friends and family attend and to have a chance to open the Word in my hometown. As I began to prepare I was lead to the passage in the upper room where Jesus tells His disciples, “Take heart, I have overcome the world”. As I studied the text, I realized more and more how little the disciples understood even on the eve of the crucifixion. This sermon is an examination of what exactly faith is. It looks at faith in the face of problems we just can’t seem to see around. You can by clicking here.
About futonreformerI am a pastor in the PCA serving in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a sixth generation Tampa native and I love the Rays and Bucs!
- @melba_toasty @MBMBaM Umm. 1 episode in. Thank you. Like so much. 2 days ago
- @otaku_vegan Yeah, I think you are right, but it is incredibly confusing/convoluted for a tote bag slogan. 3 days ago
- Most confusing, yet uniquely St Pete thing I've seen today: A reusable tote bag with the words, "Colonialism was a start-up" ...like what? 3 days ago
- @melba_toasty @MBMBaM Not yet. It’s been a weird week as things have just started to feel normal after the hurricane. But it will, Trust me 3 days ago
- @toddgwennap There was a guy who would bring a desktop and 2 monitors into Starbucks in Myrtle Beach, buy a small c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago