As I mentioned on Monday, I was called in on short notice to preach Easter Sunday here at Surfside. I was grateful for the privilege and amazed by what the Holy Spirit did. I had about 13 hours between the phone call and the sermon. And I had to squeeze a “nap” in there somewhere. I had no text. No idea. But I did have a good God. The Lord was gracious and I was able to find a text and put this sermon together with some sleep in between. Christ is faithful. You can listen to the sermon by clicking here.
*The Link is now fixed and active.
About futonreformerI am a pastor in the PCA serving in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a sixth generation Tampa native and I love the Rays and Bucs!
- @samhaist Florida pastor checking in. Bruh. You don’t even know. Did my first wedding 15 years ago. On the be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @samuelharden https://t.co/2Jk6ghrEOv 2 days ago
- @samuelharden Skarmageddon 2 days ago
- Is the guy in Bandit Coffee wearing a black felt crown/Jughead hat peak Saint Pete, or nah? 5 days ago
- @TigNotaro @smithsara79 @scientifictionZ @yzbass 6 days ago