As I mentioned on Monday, I was called in on short notice to preach Easter Sunday here at Surfside. I was grateful for the privilege and amazed by what the Holy Spirit did. I had about 13 hours between the phone call and the sermon. And I had to squeeze a “nap” in there somewhere. I had no text. No idea. But I did have a good God. The Lord was gracious and I was able to find a text and put this sermon together with some sleep in between. Christ is faithful. You can listen to the sermon by clicking here.
*The Link is now fixed and active.
About futonreformerI am a pastor in the PCA serving in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a sixth generation Tampa native and I love the Rays and Bucs!
- RT @KristinaLuca: I cannot stress enough how important it is you watch this gorilla bathe-dancing to maniac. By @bobhagh https://t.co/e15f9… 3 days ago
- @WrestlingPastor @scientifictionZ and @yzbass this account is relevant to your interest. 6 days ago
- Apparently I've been doing the twitter thing for 8 years. I'm sill unsure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Amazon just paid 13.7 billion for 6 apples, a jar of mustard, and a bar of goats milk soap from Whole Foods. Did I read that right? 1 week ago
- @Hipster_TE Assistant *to the* regional amendment. Fixed that for you. 1 week ago