As I mentioned on Monday, I was called in on short notice to preach Easter Sunday here at Surfside. I was grateful for the privilege and amazed by what the Holy Spirit did. I had about 13 hours between the phone call and the sermon. And I had to squeeze a “nap” in there somewhere. I had no text. No idea. But I did have a good God. The Lord was gracious and I was able to find a text and put this sermon together with some sleep in between. Christ is faithful. You can listen to the sermon by clicking here.
*The Link is now fixed and active.
About futonreformerI am a pastor in the PCA serving in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a sixth generation Tampa native and I love the Rays and Bucs!
- @melba_toasty @MBMBaM Umm. 1 episode in. Thank you. Like so much. 2 days ago
- @otaku_vegan Yeah, I think you are right, but it is incredibly confusing/convoluted for a tote bag slogan. 3 days ago
- Most confusing, yet uniquely St Pete thing I've seen today: A reusable tote bag with the words, "Colonialism was a start-up" ...like what? 3 days ago
- @melba_toasty @MBMBaM Not yet. It’s been a weird week as things have just started to feel normal after the hurricane. But it will, Trust me 3 days ago
- @toddgwennap There was a guy who would bring a desktop and 2 monitors into Starbucks in Myrtle Beach, buy a small c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago